Applications Accepted for the DDA Board
The City of Gladstone Downtown Development Authority (DDA) was established in 1992 to enhance the quality of life for the City of Gladstone residents and develop a positive image of Downtown Gladstone for businesses, residents, and visitors. We sponsor events such as the Gladstone Farmers Market and the Old-Fashioned Christmas and work closely with the City Commission to assist in city wide initiatives.
- Board members must have an interest in property in the downtown district (either the pink or blue section of the linked map). Business representatives, property owners, and residents within the district are all invited to apply.
- The term for each DDA member is four years
- Members must be consistently available to meet in person at City Hall on the third Tuesday of each month at 8:00 AM ET
- DDA members shall serve without compensation for their services
- Please reference the DDA By-Laws and Rules of Procedure for the full description of membership and other information related to Gladstone’s Downtown Development Authority