Construction To Begin - South 9th Street between Minneapolis Ave and Minnesota Ave
DDA 9th Street Project - Start Date
Localintel Marketing Information
Here we have a link to youtube for the flyover video on the North Shore Development Project
North Shore Flyover Project
City Hall is opening to the public beginning Monday, June 8, 2020 Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Masks are required upon entry into city buildings along with adhering to 6 foot social distancing
- Deliveries and mail accepted in front lobby
- The public is encouraged to continue utilizing phone, email and or drop box for city business
- City Hall front lobby is open however appointments are required for in person meetings with individual staff members. Individuals will be required to complete a self assessment form at the front counter prior to entering the brown doors. A separate meeting space has been designated in the Commission Chambers to accommodate these appointments.
- Covid-19 plans for City Facilities are available upon request or on the links provided below
Our COVID-19 Give Back Program is designed to reward the people within our community that have done notable acts of kindness for our community in this time of crisis. Residents can nominate a person or group that they feel did good deeds during the pandemic. Once a week a winner will be selected and be rewarded with a gift card to a local business. To nominate, please fill out the nominee application which can be found by clicking on the application link below. Help us give back and honor those local heroes that gave us their time and resources during this crisis. If you have any questions, call (906)-428-4586 Ext. 4 or email email@example.com